... by Katie. But I'm not hip to blog vocabulary and not quite sure what that means.
I'm guessing it's either A: along the lines of "tag, you're it!" or else B: something along the lines of what park rangers do to antelope so they can be tracked.
We once seriously discussed piercing each other's ears when we were like 11 so I'm hoping it's A.
More important than what it is, however, is that it involves me making a list. And I can't think of anything I'd rather do than make a list on a Monday morning - or well, any time of the day or day of the week for that matter.
Only problem is that in yet another attempt to cut down on the Diet Coke addiction, I've accidentally OD'd on coffee this morning and now my brain feels like it's been swapped with a Chihuahua's.
So, I'll answer these questions, but the only thing that might actually get typed is "Yo quiero, Taco Bell." We'll see.
4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Waitress (and every other job imaginable in a restaurant.)
2. Pier One employee / organic grocery stock girl (I group them together because both involved me organizing and arranging things on shelves for most of the day. Dream jobs.)
3. Camp Counselor
4. Being micromanaged by a bipolar control-freak from 705 miles away. (yeah, I could have just rounded off to 700 - but the extra 5 somehow helps me to cope.)
4 Movies I've Watched Over and Over:
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Bridget Jones Diary
3. Roman Holiday
4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
4 Places I Have Lived:
1. Hendersonville, TN
2. Granville, OH
3. Athens, OH
4 Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. Ugly Betty
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Friends re-runs
4 Places I've Been:
I'm going to assume this means exotic locales and not, like, the grocery store
1. New England (again, I'm grouping, but I saw all of the little upper northeastern states in one vacation and it was all very quaint and scenic and extremely Caucasian so I'm counting it all as one place. What!?! Like they don't think of the South as all one place...)
4 People Who E-mail Me Regularly:
1. The bi-polar control-freak (see above)
3. My mother
4 Favorite Things to Eat:
If they'd just open a carbohydrate detox facility, there would be no need for an intervention, I would go voluntarily.
4 Places I'd Rather Be:
3. St. George
4. The Container Store
4 Things I Look Forward To This Year:
1. LOST - this Thursday, baby!
2. Going to the beach
3. Figuring out what I want to be when I grow up
4. VOTING!!!! 281 days and counting. I think I'm looking forward to this day more than I did for my 21st birthday
I guess now I'm supposed to "tag" some others. But the only person I communicate with on a regular basis that also has a blog is Katie. Maybe my - ahem - "lurkers" (and you know who you are) could post theirs in the comments section...
OK... off to find more coffee...