Friday, February 22, 2008

Hello, Travelocity?

I don't know that last night's episode of LOST will go down as one of the greatest. It certainly didn't have me on the edge of my seat like most weeks. I will say, however, that it was one of those episodes that stuck around in my head and then popped up with a couple of revelations several hours later.

Me, right after the episode ended: "Huh?!? Interesting."

Me, right as I was about to fall asleep: "Whoa! Wait a second.... then that means.... but what if.... or maybe.... hmmm...."

Mark of great story telling? Or that I'm a bit slow on the uptake?

Probably both.

And I don't know about you, but what's up with Other Village?

Quaint yellow cottages. Mountain views. Not far from the beach. Boxed wine. Xanadu.

Do they take reservations?

No comments: