1. What is your occupation right now?
2. What color are your socks right now?
Dark blue with hints of tan and white dog hair
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes. An automatic? Surprisingly not so well...
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My goofy friend, Donnie.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I do, indeed.
8. How old are you today?
38 and 3/4. Eek.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
College football. College basketball is a close second.
10. What is your favorite drink?
Caffienated: strong black coffee or Diet Coke; Alcoholic: Yazoo Dos Perros (local brew), Jack and ginger, gin and whatever; Healthy: pure cranberry juice and sparkling water or Naked juice - the green one (it's especially good if you've had too many selections from the alcohol list...)
11. Have you ever colored your hair?
Yes. It could use it right now, actually.
12. Do you like cake or brownies?
Either. I do like chocolate brownies better than chocolate cake. But there are few things better than carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Avatar. Well... all but the last 15 minutes of Avatar because the big fancy computer that runs the IMAX broke down right before the end.
14. Favorite day of the year?
The peak of fall, whenever that happens to occur.
15. How do you vent anger?
Crying or avoiding it until I accidentally snap at someone I'm not angry with. If I'm being slightly more productive and healthy I will gripe about it to someone or write about it. I'm trying to be better about confronting the source directly, but sadly I'm an avoider. It sucks.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Winnie-the-Pooh. Record player. And we had a bunch of Star Wars stuff that was fun - I think the Millenium Falcon was my favorite.
17. What is your favorite season?
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
In general, or this list of questions? I didn't email this to them, but any email from them is always welcome. Unless it's a request to join the damn Facebook!
20. Who is most likely to respond?
21. Who is least likely to respond?
22. Living situation?
Blueberry cottage in East Nashville with two heathen dogs.
23. When was the last time you cried?
One day last week when I was being a pissed-off avoider (see #15)
24. What is on the floor of your closet right now?
Ugly tile from the 50s. Boots and fancy shoes in clear plastic shoe boxes. Chucks, clogs and trainers in a pile. Laundry hamper. Tiny folding step stool. (This is all much more impressive if you know that my closet is 3' x 3 1/2').
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
26. What did you do last night?
Loaded and ran the dishwasher, cleaned off my desk, groomed two very uncooperative dogs (ears, nails, teeth and coats), did a little work while I watched "Castle," and then fell asleep on the couch watching reruns of "The Office."
27. What are you most afraid of?
What are we talking here? Clowns? Or, like, dying alone? Either way the list is endless and keeps the pharmacy at Target here in business...
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
29. Favorite dog breed?
30. Favorite day of the week?
All have their merits, but I do enjoy my weekly Friday night dinner with friends and family and a pint or two of Dos Perros. Saturdays involving pancakes and/or college football are also good.
31. How many states have you lived in?
Technically three, but I was too young to remember one of them. Sorry, Kentucky.
32. Diamonds or pearls?
I wouldn't turn down either, but am partial to pearls.
33. What is your favorite flower?
Peonies and hydrangea. I also like a good daffodil or iris.